Coronavirus cases in Western Visayas near 400 mark
Western Visayas recorded six new cases of coronavirus disease, bringing to 395 the total cases in the region Tuesday.
Five of the new cases were from Iloilo province, according to the Department of Health Region 6.
These were the following:
* 32-year-old female from San Joaquin, Iloilo (Patient No. 390)
* 55-year-old male from Alimodian, Iloilo (Patient No. 391)
* 34-year-old male from Calinog, Iloilo (Patient No. 392)
* 26-year-old female from Passi City, Iloilo (Patient No. 393)
* 26-year-old female from Janiuay, Iloilo (Patient No. 395)
The other case, a 74-year-old female, was from Iloilo City (Patient No. 394). (https://bit.ly/2O76Zqt)
Patients 391, 392, and 393 were repatriated overseas workers while Patient 395 was a locally stranded individual.
Of the region’s 395 cases, 152 already recovered while 11 died, leaving Western Visayas with 232 active cases as of July 7.
Here’s the breakdown of the 395 cases – Aklan, six; Antique, 15; Capiz, six; Guimaras, zero; Iloilo province, 41; Negros Occidental, five; Bacolod City, 11; Iloilo City, 36; and repatriates, 275.