Businessman tells CAAP to pay long overdue debt for Silay airport; Makupad daw magbayad!
The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines needs to pay P2.027 million in overdue collectibles for the Silay Airport.
Bacolod City-based trader Jacobo Bernales said he wrote CAAP area manager Efren Nagrama after supposedly being given the runaround.
In his letter addressed to Nagrama, Civil Aviation Area Manager for Area Center VI, Bernales said the amount covers completed projects at the New Bacolod-Silay Airport (https://thedailyguardian.net/negros/caap-needs-to-pay-p2m-long-overdue-collectible/).
– supply and installation of four new Everest 10-hp floor mounted aircon units at the check-in area (P1,164,000)
– materials for water treatment (P175,810)
– power supply for two 10TR floor mounted air-con units (P247,000)
– installation of two new 2.5-hp wall-mounted air-con units at DVOR (P196,960)
– Mitsubishi escalator parts at the exit 3 pre-departure area (P254,000)