Bobolahin pa ko! Duterte blasts Mabilog for having balls to offer P1M bounty for drug lord
President Rodrigo Duterte has slammed Iloilo City Mayor Jed Patrick Mabilog over his supposed offer of a P1-million reward for the arrest of drug lords in his turf.
In an interview Tuesday (September 5) after Metrobank’s 55th anniversary, Duterte said he was impressed with Mabilog’s guts in offering the reward.
The President has accused Mabilog of involvement in the illegal drug trade.
“Wala, ako bilib ako kay Mabilog kasi — hindi ako nag-iba ang paniwala ko, hindi lang ako — bumilib lang ako sa kanya, kasi matapang siya. Sabi niya, bigyan daw niya ng one million ‘yung taong makapagturo sa kanila ang mga drug people,” he told reporters in Taguig City.
“Bobolahin pa ako ng p***** i** niya. ‘Wag mo akong s****** ng ganun. Katagal ko na sa gobyerno na ito. Ililibing na nga ako eh,” Duterte fumed.
Iloilo’s top drug lord, Richard Prevendido, was killed by the police in Jaro on September 1.
A P1.1 million bounty had been placed on Prevendido’s head, P500,000 of which came from the Iloilo City government while another P500,000 was offered by the provincial government.
The Philippine National Police Regional Office 6 offered an additional P100,000 for Prevendido’s capture.
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
Central Luzon Latest News
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.